Wednesday, May 11, 2016

NEW FASHIONS


Some of my gals, (including my latest favourite- my old TNT P.J. who just got a 'facelift' courtesy of a factory mint head I just scored!) modelling some new fashions they just got, in the 'Sleep 'N Keep' case... Titian Living is wearing the 'Sharp Shift' Pak fashion with some groovy lemon-y accessories and TNT P.J. is wearing a funky outfit  that I have ALWAYS wanted- 'In Stitches' from 1971, in NM condition.  Living Skipper  is wearing my favourite 'Drizzle Sizzle' from 1969 (I prefer it with some orange-pink rain boots rather than the original clear ones... and also added some pink tights) and blonde Living Barbie is in another favourite outfit:- 'Wild 'N Wintery' also from 1971... as is Talking Stacey, in 'Fancy Dancy' from 1968 (complete with the tights!)  and auburn Marlo is wearing 'Fur Sighted' from 1970 (and I JUST scored the coveted red version of that, so  who shall wear it? I'm thinking a brunette Marlo or my blonde nape curls talker, with her red lips?)

4 comments:

  1. Gosh, I just love your living in that get up. She needs some solo camera time Spageddi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really should do a shoot of her and Twigs in her matching outfit! :P

      Delete
    2. Are you gonna steal her, Deany? LOL

      Delete
  2. Oh yes! Definitely! I am so going to steal her.

    ReplyDelete